Wednesday 2 February 2011

Leather Crazy

So I have very strong obsession this month... LEATHER!!!
Already proud owner of leather trousers (which wear day/nyt still in lv with them), aviator jacket from Topshop which dressing up and down, black leather top from Zara (looks great with Mcqueen scarf), black shorts and skirt.
The problem I have is- Perfect Leather DRESS

Im loving leighton`s one it doesnt go in the tacky direction (if u know wot i mean)

thats the thing... its kind of a fine line with leather dresses:( its the attitude im crazy about but scared of getting it wrong... I try to think of leather as any other fabric in that case... bt maybe its just the stereotype i cnt get out of my mind...? (thanks mum!!! :P )

so i ve been in Runway (knutsford) today and ve seen 2 plain leather dresses which i was thinking to get and customize...

I ll def give it a go and try to rock the look:) so hope i ll b doing leather dresses plenty this season xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment