Thursday 3 February 2011

Coffee YESSSSSSSSSSS plz

Sometimes i just hope coffee places wouldn't exist...:(

After having few(we talk 5/6) per day make me think if is the taste or just excuse to meet up with friends for gossip session :)
so my love for coffee is nt necessary for coffee then it may mean im the worse gossip girl in town:(
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god my day without latte wouldnt be the same tho:( i even treated myself for new coffee machine so can make best latte and capuchino ever :) still dnt taste the same tho so my going out treating myself didnt stop:(
they even add most delicious chocolate brownie in knutsford wine bar so def cnt say NO:(((((((((
also it may be running in family as my mum sister dad and even grandad are exactly the same:)

my little sis anna enjoying Starbucks "gossip time"

ok so its time for me to reduce my coffee level from now ON!!!
So yeahhhhhh meeting Dan 2morrow for one.......
...but after 2morrow we ll def see changes!!! Wishing myself GOOD LUCK xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment