Thursday 24 May 2012

I ♥ tattsss


...I know some ppl dnt get my love 4 tatts (sorry mum), but i think its like marmalade u either like it or hate it... and its def sth 2do with age too - my nana always reminds me - tattoos are only for ppl who ve been in prison ;) ...4me its form of art and amazing tool to express ourselves...

...few years ago when i had my 1st one done i told the girl its my last too bt she smiled and when I was leaving said - "so ll see u soon then kas"... 
... she was right few mnths later I was back for more...
...form of addiction...? maybe... - I just like being Inked :)))



...wiem ze niektozy nierozumieja mojej milosci do tatuazy (sorry mama), i wydaje mi sie ze jest jak marmolada uwielbiasz ja albi nienawidzisz (haha takie angielskie powiedzoko:))... i chyba zalezy od wieku - moja babcia zawsze mi przypomina - tatuaze sa tylko dla wiezniow;)... a dla mnie forma sztuki i super instrument do wyrazanie siebie...

(...kilka lat temu kiedy mialam moj pierwszy powiedzialam dziewczynie ze tak to pierwszy ale i ostatni a ona tylko sie usmiechnela i gdy wychodzilam - "dozobaczenia wkrotce kas" i teraz wiem co miala na mysli bo kilka miesiecy pozniej wrocilam po wiecej... moze jednak jakas forma uzaleznienia...? )







...and some of my fav...
...i kilka moich ulubionych...





...and yeah my bf isnt helping neither ;))))
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment