Tuesday 12 April 2011

Colour Block x

One of Spring-Summer 2011 trend : COLOUR BLOCK x



I like my colours dark and earthy and usually stick to my favourite black but seeing this season splash of colours makes me want to experiment with it too :)
...and I actually like the looks we can create with bright, bold colours...


...have to remember that sometimes throwing all those different pieces 2gether can be easily too much and become faux pas, so just try to complement the look with splash of colours which relatively goes together :)




Lots of colour blocking pieces we can find in our high street shops-Zara offer wide range of lovely bright blazers and skirts and new upcoming Primark's special collection is full of tops, trousers and shoes (see last photo) .

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment