Sunday 13 March 2011

Beauty addicton xx

My alllllllllllllllllll time FAVORITES :)

...I can recommend those little gems to all of you beautiful girls, tested and in love with them...:)



1. Batiste dry shampoo - great refresh for your hair (leave your hair lovely, veryyyy soft and fresh)
2. NO7 Instant Radiance Foundation- giving you lovely glow, great after long or stressful night:)
3. DIOR Addict ultra gloss in pearl- its fab, loving how smooth lips are after just one use xxx
4. Garnier roll-on eyes ~ great in the morning for you tired ladies :)
5. Rimmel Exaggerate eye liner- my day to day essential x
6. CHANEL Natural Finish Pressed powder (40 Dore -Translucent 3)- another fav product I use every day and addicted to it x
7/8. CHANEL CHANCE- perfumes I use for years and its def smell friends recognize me by :) love it soooo much xx
9. Bourjois eyeshadow 04 noir precieux- lovely dark and easy to apply great for smoky eyes x
10. Carmex lip balm- it soothes, relieves and moisturises! Great for your lips day/night makes them kissable :) xx
11. BENEFIT dark BrowZings its amazing giving you perfect brows in seconds:) wax makes them stay fab allll day long:) xx

I ve been using all products for some time so def tested and worked magic for me:) So be sure you wont be disappointed xx

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment